Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Year, New Start


Hey everyone!
First off, I wanted to apologize. I know we haven’t been able to upkeep the blog as
often as we would like. So….one thing we want to do this year in 2013 (I know it’s February 28th already) is update much more frequently.

So much has been going on, I don’t even know where to start! We have a bunch of exciting stuff to
announce pretty soon, so I guess I’ll start there. Our 3rd annual re:ACTS benefit dinner will be on April
28th, 2013. It’ll be at the same venue as last year. Wow, 3rd year! I love these dinners because it gives us a chance to share how God was able to use all of us together during the past year for His glory. It also gives us an opportunity to share our vision with those haven’t heard it before. We also get to update everyone on the coming things for the year… not to mention to just coming together and enjoying a great meal together.

For more info on the dinner go to:
http://www.reactsministries.org/2013benefitdinner

















































On another note, a couple of weeks ago something happened in San Francisco that greatly affected me. Yes, the 49ers lost the Super Bowl. And I took it quite hard. I wasn’t able to eat. I’d lie awake not being able to sleep, just replaying the game over and over in my mind. Everyone I came across, I HAD to talk about the game. It totally consumed me.


So here I am now, sitting… a little embarrassed that a game called football can affect me this much. :P But it also caused me to stop and think… am I not able to sleep after I learn of a child not having food or water. Or worse yet, not knowing Christ. When I come across people, why don’t I just blurt out how great Christ is cuz I just HAVE to say it? I want to be consumed by Christ, but sometimes am consumed by the world. I know I’m a work in progress, but sometimes wish I was a little further along.

So happy news… or Chinese New Years y'all! Here’s to 2013 and to God continuing His work in our hearts and all over the world! God bless you all!

- Clifton

No comments:

Post a Comment